Curry Powder, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Spices & Herbs, Spices & Masala
Shakthi Sambar Powder 50g0 out of 5(0)
- This truly authentic, Madrasi explosion of flavor is known as the “The Original” masala for this spicy soup dish.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks & Sweets, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures
Visalakshi’s Murukku0 out of 5(0)
- Murukku is a popular Indian snack with a crunchy texture, usually made with rice flour and urad dal bean flour, combined together into a spiral-shaped paste that is deep-fried in oil.
- Most of these savory snacks are additionally flavored with cumin, onion powder, or chili.
Cheese/Ghee/Cooking Oil/Olive Oil/Butter, Cooking Oil/Ghee, Ghee, Indian Grocery & Sweets
Udayam Krishna Ghee 1 LitreCheese/Ghee/Cooking Oil/Olive Oil/Butter, Cooking Oil/Ghee, Ghee, Indian Grocery & Sweets
Udayam Krishna Ghee 1 Litre0 out of 5(0)
- Udhaya Krishna Ghee is known for its traditional flavor and excellent quality and divine purity.
- The Purity & authentic flavor of the Pure Cow Ghee are the noteworthy features that have played a vital role in the enhancement of the demand in the international market.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Rice/Flour & Others, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Sooji 500g0 out of 5(0)
- Sooji, is a coarse flour that is made from Durum wheat and can vary in color from yellow to white depending on the quality of the wheat.
- Sooji is used to make both savory and sweet dishes.
- The most basic and most known Indian dishes with rava are Upma and Rava Idli.