Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures, Specials
Ruchi Mango Pickle0 out of 5(0)
- Made of carefully vetted fresh mangoes from the mango grooves across south India.
- Ruchi Magic cut mango pickle is a taste tangling delightful partake for many when served with snack items like khakra, chips and French fries.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Spices & Herbs, Spices & Masala
Annapoorna Perungayam 50g0 out of 5(0)
- Lumps, Cook A Piece Of This Cake In Oil To Bring Out Its Piquant Qualities. &Nbsp; As Soon As Asafoetida Is Added To A Liquid, It Brings Out An Earthy Aroma To Amplify Flavours Of Certain Dishes Like Sambhar, Rasam And Other Stews.
Cheese/Ghee/Cooking Oil/Olive Oil/Butter, Cooking Oil/Ghee, Ghee, Indian Grocery & Sweets
Udayam Krishna Ghee 1 LitreCheese/Ghee/Cooking Oil/Olive Oil/Butter, Cooking Oil/Ghee, Ghee, Indian Grocery & Sweets
Udayam Krishna Ghee 1 Litre0 out of 5(0)
- Udhaya Krishna Ghee is known for its traditional flavor and excellent quality and divine purity.
- The Purity & authentic flavor of the Pure Cow Ghee are the noteworthy features that have played a vital role in the enhancement of the demand in the international market.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Rice/Flour & Others, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Sooji 500g0 out of 5(0)
- Sooji, is a coarse flour that is made from Durum wheat and can vary in color from yellow to white depending on the quality of the wheat.
- Sooji is used to make both savory and sweet dishes.
- The most basic and most known Indian dishes with rava are Upma and Rava Idli.