Flour, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Rice/Flour & Others, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Aashirvaad Atta 1Kg0 out of 5(0)
At AASHIRVAAD, extra care is taken to keep things as natural as possible. The way Mother Nature intended for them to be. In our quest to provide you wholesome goodness, whole wheat grains are sourced, directly from the farmers.
AASHIRVAAD Whole Wheat Atta was launched on 27th May 2002 and now has become the number one in branded packaged attaSKU: n/a
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Spices & Masala
Shakthi Rasam Powder 50g0 out of 5(0)
- Sakthi Rasam Powder is a blend of aromatic spices & herbs that were traditionally used for making classical rasam.
- The use of natural spices and ingredients has made this fine quality product lip smacking taste, aromatic and long shelf life.
- Rasam powder is used to prepare a South Indian delicacy called rasam.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Rice/Flour & Others, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Sooji 500g0 out of 5(0)
- Sooji, is a coarse flour that is made from Durum wheat and can vary in color from yellow to white depending on the quality of the wheat.
- Sooji is used to make both savory and sweet dishes.
- The most basic and most known Indian dishes with rava are Upma and Rava Idli.