Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures, Specials
Ruchi Lime Pickle0 out of 5(0)
- Having picked the fresh natural yellow lemons from the farm, Ruchi Magic lime pickle is made using the age old authentic recipe that lets you feel the novelty of the pickle.
- This pickle goes well with curd rice, chips, khakra, farsan and dhokla.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Spices & Herbs, Spices & Masala
LG Perungayam 50g0 out of 5(0)
- Lumps, Cook A Piece Of This Cake In Oil To Bring Out Its Piquant Qualities. &Nbsp; As Soon As Asafoetida Is Added To A Liquid, It Brings Out An Earthy Aroma To Amplify Flavours Of Certain Dishes Like Sambhar, Rasam And Other Stews.
Cheese/Ghee/Cooking Oil/Olive Oil/Butter, Cooking Oil/Ghee, Ghee, Indian Grocery & Sweets
Udayam Krishna Ghee 1 LitreCheese/Ghee/Cooking Oil/Olive Oil/Butter, Cooking Oil/Ghee, Ghee, Indian Grocery & Sweets
Udayam Krishna Ghee 1 Litre0 out of 5(0)
- Udhaya Krishna Ghee is known for its traditional flavor and excellent quality and divine purity.
- The Purity & authentic flavor of the Pure Cow Ghee are the noteworthy features that have played a vital role in the enhancement of the demand in the international market.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Rice/Flour & Others, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Sooji 500g0 out of 5(0)
- Sooji, is a coarse flour that is made from Durum wheat and can vary in color from yellow to white depending on the quality of the wheat.
- Sooji is used to make both savory and sweet dishes.
- The most basic and most known Indian dishes with rava are Upma and Rava Idli.