Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks & Sweets, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures
Visalakshi’s Murukku0 out of 5(0)
- Murukku is a popular Indian snack with a crunchy texture, usually made with rice flour and urad dal bean flour, combined together into a spiral-shaped paste that is deep-fried in oil.
- Most of these savory snacks are additionally flavored with cumin, onion powder, or chili.
Ice Cream/Sweets/Desserts, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Specials
Jaggery0 out of 5(0)
- Jaggery is unrefined natural sugar that is produced without adding any chemicals.
- Jaggery is popularly known as the “medicinal sugar” and is nutritionally comparable with honey.
- It has been used as a sweetener in Ayurvedic Medicine for 3000 years.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Spices & Masala
Shakthi Rasam Powder 50g0 out of 5(0)
- Sakthi Rasam Powder is a blend of aromatic spices & herbs that were traditionally used for making classical rasam.
- The use of natural spices and ingredients has made this fine quality product lip smacking taste, aromatic and long shelf life.
- Rasam powder is used to prepare a South Indian delicacy called rasam.