Curry Powder, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Spices & Herbs, Spices & Masala
Shakthi Garam Masala 50g0 out of 5(0)
- Garam Masala is the most common spice blend used throughout India.
- This particular blend is a regional blend of garam masala from South India.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks & Sweets, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures
Fryeat Potato Pellets0 out of 5(0)
- Ready to Fry – Potato Pellets
- Specially For Fast
- Energetic & hygienic
Flour, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Rice/Flour & Others, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Aashirvaad Atta 1Kg0 out of 5(0)
At AASHIRVAAD, extra care is taken to keep things as natural as possible. The way Mother Nature intended for them to be. In our quest to provide you wholesome goodness, whole wheat grains are sourced, directly from the farmers.
AASHIRVAAD Whole Wheat Atta was launched on 27th May 2002 and now has become the number one in branded packaged attaSKU: n/a
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Rice/Flour & Others, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Sooji 500g0 out of 5(0)
- Sooji, is a coarse flour that is made from Durum wheat and can vary in color from yellow to white depending on the quality of the wheat.
- Sooji is used to make both savory and sweet dishes.
- The most basic and most known Indian dishes with rava are Upma and Rava Idli.