Ice Cream/Sweets/Desserts, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Indian Sweet Offers, Snacks & Sweets
Haldiram’s Soan Papadi 250g (Cardamom)Ice Cream/Sweets/Desserts, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Indian Sweet Offers, Snacks & Sweets
Haldiram’s Soan Papadi 250g (Cardamom)0 out of 5(0)
- Soan papdi (also known as patisa, san papri, sohan papdi or shonpapdi) is a popular Indian dessert.
- It is usually cube-shaped or served as flakes, and has a crisp and flaky texture.
- It was traditionally sold loose in a rolled paper cone, but modern industrial production has led it to be sold in tightly formed cubes.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Spices & Herbs, Spices & Masala
Annapoorna Perungayam 50g0 out of 5(0)
- Lumps, Cook A Piece Of This Cake In Oil To Bring Out Its Piquant Qualities. &Nbsp; As Soon As Asafoetida Is Added To A Liquid, It Brings Out An Earthy Aroma To Amplify Flavours Of Certain Dishes Like Sambhar, Rasam And Other Stews.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Rice/Flour & Others, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Sooji 500g0 out of 5(0)
- Sooji, is a coarse flour that is made from Durum wheat and can vary in color from yellow to white depending on the quality of the wheat.
- Sooji is used to make both savory and sweet dishes.
- The most basic and most known Indian dishes with rava are Upma and Rava Idli.