Indian Grocery & Sweets, Rice/Flour & Others, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Sooji 500g0 out of 5(0)
- Sooji, is a coarse flour that is made from Durum wheat and can vary in color from yellow to white depending on the quality of the wheat.
- Sooji is used to make both savory and sweet dishes.
- The most basic and most known Indian dishes with rava are Upma and Rava Idli.
Noodles & Rice, Premium Imported Grocery, Rice, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Sunbul Basmati Rice 5kg0 out of 5(0)
- Fluffy long grain.
- The grain elongates to its length with no thickness in width on cooking.
- Non sticky after cooking.