Indian Groceries & Sweets, Indian Spices & Masala
Shakthi Rasam Powder 50g0 out of 5(0)
- Sakthi Rasam Powder is a blend of aromatic spices & herbs that were traditionally used for making classical rasam.
- The use of natural spices and ingredients has made this fine quality product lip smacking taste, aromatic and long shelf life.
- Rasam powder is used to prepare a South Indian delicacy called rasam.
Indian Groceries & Sweets, Indian Specials, Snacks, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures
Ruchi Mixed Pickle0 out of 5(0)
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- Taste good
Indian Groceries & Sweets, Indian Specials, Pasta, Pasta/Noodles/Spaghetti
Shareat Pasta0 out of 5(0)
- It is a quick cook pasta made from Durum Wheat Semolina.
- It can be easily boil and its boiling time is around 5 – 6 minutes and after adding sauces it is a ready to eat.
Indian Groceries & Sweets, Indian Snacks & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures
Visalakshi’s MurukkuIndian Groceries & Sweets, Indian Snacks & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures
Visalakshi’s Murukku0 out of 5(0)
- Murukku is a popular Indian snack with a crunchy texture, usually made with rice flour and urad dal bean flour, combined together into a spiral-shaped paste that is deep-fried in oil.
- Most of these savory snacks are additionally flavored with cumin, onion powder, or chili.