Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks & Sweets, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures
Visalakshi’s Murukku0 out of 5(0)
- Murukku is a popular Indian snack with a crunchy texture, usually made with rice flour and urad dal bean flour, combined together into a spiral-shaped paste that is deep-fried in oil.
- Most of these savory snacks are additionally flavored with cumin, onion powder, or chili.
Cheese/Ghee/Cooking Oil/Olive Oil/Butter, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Instant Foods
Ksheer Paneer0 out of 5(0)
- Dried paneer cubes are manufactured in house in iso certified facility, Good Quality paneer is freeze-dried to cubes, preserving all its natural taste and nutritional values, paneer cubes and flakes are rich in , protein with extended shelf life and does not need refrigeration.
- Ideal snack as munching.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Rice/Flour & Others, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Sooji 500g0 out of 5(0)
- Sooji, is a coarse flour that is made from Durum wheat and can vary in color from yellow to white depending on the quality of the wheat.
- Sooji is used to make both savory and sweet dishes.
- The most basic and most known Indian dishes with rava are Upma and Rava Idli.