Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures, Specials
Ruchi Mango Pickle0 out of 5(0)
- Made of carefully vetted fresh mangoes from the mango grooves across south India.
- Ruchi Magic cut mango pickle is a taste tangling delightful partake for many when served with snack items like khakra, chips and French fries.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Rice/Flour & Others, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Sooji 500g0 out of 5(0)
- Sooji, is a coarse flour that is made from Durum wheat and can vary in color from yellow to white depending on the quality of the wheat.
- Sooji is used to make both savory and sweet dishes.
- The most basic and most known Indian dishes with rava are Upma and Rava Idli.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks & Sweets, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures
Visalakshi’s Murukku0 out of 5(0)
- Murukku is a popular Indian snack with a crunchy texture, usually made with rice flour and urad dal bean flour, combined together into a spiral-shaped paste that is deep-fried in oil.
- Most of these savory snacks are additionally flavored with cumin, onion powder, or chili.