Indian Grocery & Sweets, Spices & Masala
Shakthi Rasam Powder 50g0 out of 5(0)
- Sakthi Rasam Powder is a blend of aromatic spices & herbs that were traditionally used for making classical rasam.
- The use of natural spices and ingredients has made this fine quality product lip smacking taste, aromatic and long shelf life.
- Rasam powder is used to prepare a South Indian delicacy called rasam.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks & Sweets, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures
Visalakshi’s Murukku0 out of 5(0)
- Murukku is a popular Indian snack with a crunchy texture, usually made with rice flour and urad dal bean flour, combined together into a spiral-shaped paste that is deep-fried in oil.
- Most of these savory snacks are additionally flavored with cumin, onion powder, or chili.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Spices & Herbs, Spices & Masala
Annapoorna Perungayam 50g0 out of 5(0)
- Lumps, Cook A Piece Of This Cake In Oil To Bring Out Its Piquant Qualities. &Nbsp; As Soon As Asafoetida Is Added To A Liquid, It Brings Out An Earthy Aroma To Amplify Flavours Of Certain Dishes Like Sambhar, Rasam And Other Stews.
Ice Cream/Sweets/Desserts, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks & Sweets
Haldiram’s Soan Papadi 250g (Cardamom)Ice Cream/Sweets/Desserts, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks & Sweets
Haldiram’s Soan Papadi 250g (Cardamom)0 out of 5(0)
- Soan papdi (also known as patisa, san papri, sohan papdi or shonpapdi) is a popular Indian dessert.
- It is usually cube-shaped or served as flakes, and has a crisp and flaky texture.
- It was traditionally sold loose in a rolled paper cone, but modern industrial production has led it to be sold in tightly formed cubes.