Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures, Specials
Ruchi Lime Pickle0 out of 5(0)
- Having picked the fresh natural yellow lemons from the farm, Ruchi Magic lime pickle is made using the age old authentic recipe that lets you feel the novelty of the pickle.
- This pickle goes well with curd rice, chips, khakra, farsan and dhokla.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks & Sweets, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures
Fryeat Potato Pellets0 out of 5(0)
- Ready to Fry – Potato Pellets
- Specially For Fast
- Energetic & hygienic
Curry Powder, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Spices & Herbs, Spices & Masala
Shakthi Garam Masala 50g0 out of 5(0)
- Garam Masala is the most common spice blend used throughout India.
- This particular blend is a regional blend of garam masala from South India.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Rice/Flour & Others, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Sooji 500g0 out of 5(0)
- Sooji, is a coarse flour that is made from Durum wheat and can vary in color from yellow to white depending on the quality of the wheat.
- Sooji is used to make both savory and sweet dishes.
- The most basic and most known Indian dishes with rava are Upma and Rava Idli.