Indian Grocery & Sweets, Rice/Flour & Others, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Sooji 500g0 out of 5(0)
- Sooji, is a coarse flour that is made from Durum wheat and can vary in color from yellow to white depending on the quality of the wheat.
- Sooji is used to make both savory and sweet dishes.
- The most basic and most known Indian dishes with rava are Upma and Rava Idli.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Rice, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Fortune Basmati Rice 5KG0 out of 5(0)
- Add unique flavour with an extra touch to everyday dishes.
- Fortune Everyday Basmati Rice is the best choice for plain rice and dishes like Jeera Rice, Fried Rice, Kheer, Khichdi, etc.