Indian Groceries & Sweets, Indian Specials, Snacks, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures
Ruchi Lime Pickle0 out of 5(0)
- Having picked the fresh natural yellow lemons from the farm, Ruchi Magic lime pickle is made using the age old authentic recipe that lets you feel the novelty of the pickle.
- This pickle goes well with curd rice, chips, khakra, farsan and dhokla.
Indian Groceries & Sweets, Indian Spices & Masala, Spices & Herbs
Annapoorna Perungayam 50g0 out of 5(0)
- Lumps, Cook A Piece Of This Cake In Oil To Bring Out Its Piquant Qualities. &Nbsp; As Soon As Asafoetida Is Added To A Liquid, It Brings Out An Earthy Aroma To Amplify Flavours Of Certain Dishes Like Sambhar, Rasam And Other Stews.
Indian Groceries & Sweets, Indian Rice/Flour & Grains, Rice/Flour/Dhal/Sugar
Sooji 500g0 out of 5(0)
- Sooji, is a coarse flour that is made from Durum wheat and can vary in color from yellow to white depending on the quality of the wheat.
- Sooji is used to make both savory and sweet dishes.
- The most basic and most known Indian dishes with rava are Upma and Rava Idli.