Indian Grocery & Sweets, Spices & Masala
Shakthi Rasam Powder 50g0 out of 5(0)
- Sakthi Rasam Powder is a blend of aromatic spices & herbs that were traditionally used for making classical rasam.
- The use of natural spices and ingredients has made this fine quality product lip smacking taste, aromatic and long shelf life.
- Rasam powder is used to prepare a South Indian delicacy called rasam.
Baby Care, Health & Safety, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Non Prescribe Medicines, Specials
Vicks Baby Rub 25mlBaby Care, Health & Safety, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Non Prescribe Medicines, Specials
Vicks Baby Rub 25ml0 out of 5(0)
- Specially formulated, Soothing Comfort for Babies At times when your baby is fussy or irritable you want to do everything you can to soothe and comfort them
- Vicks Vapor Rub
- Classic Formula
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures, Specials
Ruchi Mango Pickle0 out of 5(0)
- Made of carefully vetted fresh mangoes from the mango grooves across south India.
- Ruchi Magic cut mango pickle is a taste tangling delightful partake for many when served with snack items like khakra, chips and French fries.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks & Sweets, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures
Visalakshi’s Murukku0 out of 5(0)
- Murukku is a popular Indian snack with a crunchy texture, usually made with rice flour and urad dal bean flour, combined together into a spiral-shaped paste that is deep-fried in oil.
- Most of these savory snacks are additionally flavored with cumin, onion powder, or chili.