Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures, Specials
Ruchi Lime Pickle0 out of 5(0)
- Having picked the fresh natural yellow lemons from the farm, Ruchi Magic lime pickle is made using the age old authentic recipe that lets you feel the novelty of the pickle.
- This pickle goes well with curd rice, chips, khakra, farsan and dhokla.
Ice Cream/Sweets/Desserts, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks & Sweets
Haldiram’s Soan Papadi 250g (Cardamom)Ice Cream/Sweets/Desserts, Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks & Sweets
Haldiram’s Soan Papadi 250g (Cardamom)0 out of 5(0)
- Soan papdi (also known as patisa, san papri, sohan papdi or shonpapdi) is a popular Indian dessert.
- It is usually cube-shaped or served as flakes, and has a crisp and flaky texture.
- It was traditionally sold loose in a rolled paper cone, but modern industrial production has led it to be sold in tightly formed cubes.
Indian Grocery & Sweets, Snacks, Snacks & Sweets, Snacks/Pickle/Spicy Mixtures
Visalakshi’s Murukku0 out of 5(0)
- Murukku is a popular Indian snack with a crunchy texture, usually made with rice flour and urad dal bean flour, combined together into a spiral-shaped paste that is deep-fried in oil.
- Most of these savory snacks are additionally flavored with cumin, onion powder, or chili.